• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shootings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NHarrell

i live in sc. i want to know if you know something in a shooting where persons actually got shot & you were a particiapant in the shooting & you want to come forward about it, if you make a deal with the police, will they be able to come back later & charge you with being an accessory to the crime?

tigger22472

The police can do pretty much anything they want and inform you of nothing... or so I've learned the painful way lately. And YES that does include when you are doing the ABSOLUTE right thing. Contact a lawyer and DO NOT SPEAK TO THE POLICE WITHOUT ONE.

TYRIS

police officers don't make deals. that is up to the district attorneys office. however, if you make a deal with the d.a. for a lesser charge, then no the police will not come after you at a later date unless its for a different charge. you should also know that if you haven't come forward yet and the police figure out your involved, any chance of a plea bargain is probably gone.

TYRIS

R

rentertoo

why dont you get a job?

or enroll in night school or college and throw them off guard?

criminals NEVER are enrolled in school!!!!

How about not wearing Hip hop clothes either....

look like a nice guy!

C

CNN

What has HIP HOP got to do with this post. Just because you heard there was a shooting, you automatically think it's connected to hip-hop. Get real

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">