• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shoplift

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TJYJL

What is the name of your state? CA

When I asked them what were the punishments, all they said was it would go in my rec and that I would have to do 30hrs of community service. I was wondering if it would go in my school record. Because I'm applying to a private high school and if this might affect the application

CdwJava

TJYJL said:
What is the name of your state? CA

When I asked them what were the punishments, all they said was it would go in my rec and that I would have to do 30hrs of community service. I was wondering if it would go in my school record. Because I'm applying to a private high school and if this might affect the application
Unless you shoplifted from the high school, or were arrested there, I doubt the school would even know about it.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">