• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shoplifted in RI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

so_SAD

What is the name of your state? RI
I shoplifted at Kohl's amt $50.00 I was arested. I am so stupid and I am very sorry. I want to know what probation will be for me? What kind of community service will I have to do and how many hours of service? How much will I be fined if at all? I have no record not even a speeding ticket. I have been in a accident either. I am 20 years old. I am in college and i'm going for a dental career which will require a background check. Will this effect that and my state test at the end? How and When can I clear this from my record!!! Please help so_SAD!!!

needhelpnow916

that's a misdemeanor and it won't affect you negatively for your test. usually you only have to do a 100 hours of community service.
$50 bux is pretty light. you're probably just going to have to pay a hefty fine

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">