• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shoplifting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

weimlover

What is the name of your state? AZ

My daughter, age 12, was just arrested for shoplifting at KMart. Her first offense. What can be done in her defense?

C

CombatTN88

weimlover said:
What is the name of your state? AZ

My daughter, age 12, was just arrested for shoplifting at KMart. Her first offense. What can be done in her defense?
The bad news is that your daugther will be JUNIVILLE DEQUINENT, but the good news is that your daugther's criminal records will be sealed after her eighteenth birthday. My advise is to be stern with your daugther.

Regards, Combat

Y

yoyoma

Youve got one dumb azzz daughter.....

12 years old and with all the tv ,internet and you, she still hasnt learned you cannot steal anything out the front door.....it has to be out the back, or in the executive suite (a la ENRON)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">