• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shoplifting in Alaska

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

masterdog

My friend from another country came to Alaska to work for 4 mounths. He's been caught shoplifting for amount of approx. $250 and soon required to appear in court. His plane back to his country leaves before that date.

What alternatives does he have?

Son of Slam

masterdog said:
My friend from another country came to Alaska to work for 4 mounths. He's been caught shoplifting for amount of approx. $250 and soon required to appear in court. His plane back to his country leaves before that date.

The other country would not happen to be the United States would it?

HomeGuru

masterdog said:

**A: tell him Iraq does not want him.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

What did he steal, $250 worth of snow?

Great, we give these damn foreigners the privilege of coming to the United States and what do they do? They cause more god damned problems than they're worth.

I say, "Close the damn borders, and throw away the keys."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">