• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I report a pedifile/pervert?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justice4kids

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I learned some very disturbing information about my ex through a very reliable source. He has been having minors (14-16yr olds) over to his house, buying them alcohol, smoking marijuana and possibly fooling around with them. He meets them off of the internet and gets them to come over to his house. He is almost 30yrs old!!! I don't know what to do or if I should do anything or just butt my nose out of it.

My DH has a daughter who is 10yrs old and my sisters are 14 & 16. It just sickens me thinking that some pervert could be looking at them the same way my ex is doing with these young girls.

HELP!!!! I'm at a moral crossroads! :confused:

Curt581

justice4kids said:
I learned some very disturbing information about my ex through a very reliable source. He has been having minors (14-16yr olds) over to his house, buying them alcohol, smoking marijuana and possibly fooling around with them. He meets them off of the internet and gets them to come over to his house. He is almost 30yrs old!!! I don't know what to do or if I should do anything or just butt my nose out of it.

My DH has a daughter who is 10yrs old and my sisters are 14 & 16. It just sickens me thinking that some pervert could be looking at them the same way my ex is doing with these young girls.
Convince your "reliable source" to report it. The police will want to hear it straight from that person, anyway.

If you report it, it's going to appear that you're just "out to get him", and they won't give as much credence.

Just Blue

justice4kids said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

HELP!!!! I'm at a moral crossroads! :confused:

GET ON THE PHONE AND CALL THE POLICE! NOW! THIS INSTANT!!!

There .....problem solved!

justice4kids

Curt581 said:
Convince your "reliable source" to report it. The police will want to hear it straight from that person, anyway.

If you report it, it's going to appear that you're just "out to get him", and they won't give as much credence.
Well for one, I would only report it on an annonymous basis...and he was my ex boyfriend, not my ex husband. I haven't even talked to the guy for about 2-3 years. The "reliable" source was his brother who lives with him.

I have spoken to the source and he is going to report it if the actions continue. I don't know what else if anything to do other than to let him handle it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">