• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sick with worry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Josh's Mom

What is the name of your state? Fla My 19 year old son is charged with Burglary to a structure 1 count Criminal mischief 1 count also 2 counts of trying to break in a soda machine I do not know the legal term for that this took place at a school at night can you please tell me what he can get for this he has never been in trouble before.( The saddest thing is he tells me that he did not do this my 13 year old grandson was spending the night with him and " my grandson "and 2 of his friends done this while my son was at the video store my son says he felt responsible and sorry for him "my grandson" when the police came to get him so my son spoke up and said he was the one they wanted not my grandson.Please Help

J

jj53

Hi, My heart goes out to you. I think it was a great thing that your son did to protect your grandson but now he is in trouble.
Can you afford an attorney (Who really Can?) if he goes to trial they will probably have to give him an attorney. I guess Josh can come forward with the truth but then your grandson is in trouble. Did you read up on Florida Laws?? What exactly is he be arrested for. JJ

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">