• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a similar case to one previously mentioned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

ParisSmitten

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

Incredibly I am in in the opposite situation of als22 in regards to her "defamation?" post. I am a male who was falsey brought to trial for raping a girl. I was found innocent, but only after I lost my job, was placed on academic probation from my university, as well as personal grief this has caused. I would love to turn the tables on the girl because I feel as if she damaged me incredibly. Luckily, money is not a huge issue with me and such an option would greatly interest me. I feel that as a victim, I have the responsibility to set an example and show that such lies will not be tolerated.

I am curious to see what my rights are in this situation as well as to see what to expect from the process itself. What would the penalties be? What would the court experience be like, etc. I am sorry to basically 'repost' this thread but I did not find any information in my search that I could really understand or feel comfortable with.

stephenk

Consult with an attorney in regard to a maliscious prosecution claim against her. it would be a civil action for money damage.

however, if there is some credible evidence that you may have raped her, your suit would be worthless.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">