• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slander , wrongful incarcerated for capital murder , and assult 1st

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rsexton1987

Charges are from aug2007 but am still dealing witht threats , slander , and mentally stilllooking over my shoulder daily and have been since 2007 , please help me

quincy

Charges are from aug2007 but am still dealing witht threats , slander , and mentally stilllooking over my shoulder daily and have been since 2007 , please help me
What is the name of your state, Rsexton1987?

What is being said about you, how do you believe the statements are slanderous, and how long ago have these statements been made?

What sort of threats have you been receiving?

What was the final disposition on the charges of capital murder and assault in the first degree?

Thanks in advance for addressing all of these questions. The answers can help us help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">