• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Smashed windshield, then threat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Denki

3 weeks ago at my home in the middle of the night I saw my windshields being hit. When I ran outside and turned on a light I saw a pretty good look (not great look) at the car. I could only think of ONE person who could do it, and the car fits the description (long maroon car). Anyways, everyone knows it was him, but we do not have enough to take him to court. Oh by the way, he is 16. I am currently trying to find someone who will testify for me that heard it from this kids mouth.

Anyways... my main question is I have someone who told me that they heard this kid say "I am going to curb-slide his car." While I am not sure what that means, I know it is not good. Now does this mean anything? Can I call the police on him for this? Does it add to my previous case? Any suggestions? Any suggestions maybe on the other case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">