• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

social security #

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dfwdfw

I need help getting someones social security # so I can see if he has any child abuse records. Any way to obtain this with out asking this person for it? I am in the state of Pa.

[This message has been edited by dfwdfw (edited November 03, 2000).]

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Okay, I am sure you know this can open you up to liability (civil and criminal). So, instead, may I suggest you hire a private investigator to get such child abuse records?

Even better, do you know where this person was possibly convicted/charged? You might be able to just march down and get the records yourself from the courthouse.

dfwdfw

I do know where this happen, where at the court house do I find this info. Thanks a lot for your help.

L

lawrat

The court has a records department -- usually called an index. Go there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">