• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son Being Threatened

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slapcatt

Hi my son is being thretaened by his Ex-employer that he will harm him and us if he does not pay him 45.00 for some phone clls he made during work. Well my son has agreed to pay the guy but he said he will beat him up and his family whether he pays him or not.He is a business man runs a construction biz.We also called him and he is rude and say's he will do harm to our son.

What should I do?
Bob

Y

yolanda

I would report it to the police (you need to document who you speak with, date, and time)just so that in the event your family or your son is harmed, you will have filed a complaint/restraining order against your son's boss.

S

slapcatt

Thanks for the reply,

His ex-boss said that he would not do the harm, he said he would have one of his "empolyees" do it. And I am currently documenting the times he called. I just really don't know what to do.He also said he would burn down or destroy our house and property.

thanks
bob

[This message has been edited by slapcatt (edited October 30, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by slapcatt (edited October 30, 2000).]

B

bellestar

try recording the phone calls. call the police they have to do something. those are serious charges. so he will be charged reguardless. and if you record the phone calls he cant denie it.

S

slapcatt

Hey thanks much for all the reply's,

I'm trying to figure out a way to record a conversation, even though they say it won't hold up in court. Any idea's?

thanks again,
Bob

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">