• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A Special Thanks....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mthomas222

What is the name of your state? VA

I'd like to give a extra special thanks to JetX and HomeGuru for their wonderful remarks and criticism. Never did I think that by asking a question or posting my thread in the wrong area would I be ridiculed for being immature. Based on the logic that they used to establish my immaturity, I could just as easily say that they are nothing but cons (or lawyers with too much free time on their hands) who waste their days by answering free legal forums because they can't make any money in their profession. If you are lawyers, I hope that you're not as critical and judgemental as you are with your clients as you were with me - but that would certainly affirm my last statement. By the way, what are your "credentials?"

Did I get myself into an unfortunate situation? yes. Did I accidently post to the wrong area of this site? yes. Am I an immature, fight-loving, nonsenical person whose brain was "obviously affected in the fight?" Not at all.

I'm curious as to whether or not you treat all new members of this forum with the same disregard that you have sent my way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">