• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stachatory rape laws in Illinois

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spike23534

What is the name of your state? Illinois

My Girlfreinds birthday is 5/25/91 she is 15, almost 16.
My birthday is 11/17/87 I am 18.

We have been together 1 year and 5 months.

If we engaged in any form of sexual activity will it be illigal? If so, how long untill it will be legal? Thank you for your help, it is greatly appriciated.

P.S
I am not looking for a lecture on how old you have to be in order to have a serious relationship, you dont know me, my girlfreind, or the status of our relationship, what I am looking for is serious legal advice, if you can give it it will be greatly appriciated.

Happy Trails

spike23534 said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

My Girlfreinds birthday is 5/25/91 she is 15, almost 16.
My birthday is 11/17/87 I am 18.

We have been together 1 year and 5 months.

If we engaged in any form of sexual activity will it be illigal? If so, how long untill it will be legal? Thank you for your help, it is greatly appriciated.

P.S
I am not looking for a lecture on how old you have to be in order to have a serious relationship, you dont know me, my girlfreind, or the status of our relationship, what I am looking for is serious legal advice, if you can give it it will be greatly appriciated.
You managed to find this site, but couldn't find the following?

http://www.ageofconsent.com/illinois.htm

She is too young.

S

shell007

ILLINOISE:

ARTICLE 11. SEX OFFENSES

(720 ILCS 5/11-6) (from Ch. 38, par. 11-6)

Sec. 11-6. Indecent solicitation of a child.

(a) A person of the age of 17 years and upwards commits the offense of indecent solicitation of a child if the person, with the intent that the offense of aggravated criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, or aggravated criminal sexual abuse be committed, knowingly solicits a child or one whom he or she believes to be a child to perform an act of sexual penetration or sexual conduct as defined in Section 12-12 of this Code.

(b) Definitions. As used in this Section:

"Solicit" means to command, authorize, urge, incite,

request, or advise another to perform an act by any means including, but not limited to, in person, over the phone, in writing, by computer, or by advertisement of any kind.

"Child" means a person under 17 years of age.

(c) Sentence. Indecent solicitation of a child is:

(1) a Class 1 felony when the act, if done, would be

predatory criminal sexual assault of a child or aggravated criminal sexual assault;

(2) a Class 2 felony when the act, if done, would be

criminal sexual assault;

(3) a Class 3 felony when the act, if done, would be

aggravated criminal sexual abuse.

Either find someone YOUR OWN AGE OR BUY SOME MAGAZINES!!!

MuSen

Why dont you crazy kids get married!!!

Applicants who are 16 to 17 years of age must have parental or guardian consent. This requirement can be waived by a court. No person younger than 16 years of age can be married in Illinois. Proof of age (e.g., birth certificate, passport, driver's license, employment certificate, etc.) may be required.

So wait the month, get her dad to sign and go shaggin'

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">