• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stagatory rape charges in MO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scottandkari

My husband is from MO. And a woman there (who ended up with child who is now 16) what was 20, and my husband was 14, convinced him to engage in sex. She then became pregnate with his child. His parents then moved her into the house when he was fourteen all thorugh her pregnacy, and then after the baby was boarn. He joined the Army and then was forced by his Mother to marry her. When he eventualy got out of arms length from his parents (she cheated, lied, and did numorus things to him through this time and while married) He devorced her. Since then, she has caused many problems (always when he is in combat) and now she got a lawyer for more child support.
We were wondering if criminal proceedings could still be taken for this woman to pay for the pain she has caused him growing up?
Thank you for your time.
Kari

Shay-Pari'e

So he wants to try and press charges because she wants more support? Great timing huh? The answer is no, and he was not forced to mary anyone. I do however think he should cut off all ties with his wacky family who allowed a 20 year old into their home after having sex with their child.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My husband is from MO. And a woman there (who ended up with child who is now 16) what was 20, and my husband was 14, convinced him to engage in sex. She then became pregnate with his child. His parents then moved her into the house when he was fourteen all thorugh her pregnacy, and then after the baby was boarn. He joined the Army and then was forced by his Mother to marry her. When he eventualy got out of arms length from his parents (she cheated, lied, and did numorus things to him through this time and while married) He devorced her. Since then, she has caused many problems (always when he is in combat) and now she got a lawyer for more child support.
We were wondering if criminal proceedings could still be taken for this woman to pay for the pain she has caused him growing up?
Thank you for your time.
Kari
The answer is no and the advice is mind your own business

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">