• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stagitory - Washington State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geno

Washington State

my girlfriend recently went to the school counsilor to vent and seek advice. The counsilor asked if we had sex. She admited. The counsilor didn't keep it confidential, she reported this to local authoritys. The problem is that I am 18, I was recently contacted by an investigator.

He wants to interview me tomarrow morning, I don't know what to do. I love my girlfriend so much, we have been together for 6 months and I've known her for about a year now. Plus I've met both her parents

I don't have an attorny, and I can't afford one, I'm scared to get interviewed without an attorny present. :( i can't stop from tearing up, i just want everything to stop, i love my gf so much... :( :( :( :(

please someone reply to this post by tonight :(

geno

she's 14, turning 15 in august :( morally this is wrong, but thats why we only been going out for 6 months instead of 12, I avoided her for 4-5 months but then started hanging out with her again. she's everything ive ever wanted in a gf :(

i know the majority of the population would be against me, but it wasnt rape, it was consensual on both our sides.

Last edited:

Happy Trails

geno said:
she's 14, turning 15 in august :( morally this is wrong, but thats why we only been going out for 6 months instead of 12, I avoided her for 4-5 months but then started hanging out with her again. she's everything ive ever wanted in a gf :(

i know the majority of the population would be against me, but it wasnt rape, it was consensual on both our sides.
You need to tell your parents, you are going to need an attorney.

fairisfair

and for god's sake if you are going to be charged with it, learn how to spell it, it is Statutory rape, and for the record, you are an adult, she is what an 8th grader??? If she is all you are looking for in a girlfriend, then you must have quit school in the 7th grade.

Happy Trails

It is morally wrong and is against the law.

She is not old enough to consent.

From Washington statutes:

RCW 9A.44.079
Rape of a child in the third degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Rape of a child in the third degree is a class C felony. [1988 c 145 § 4.]

AHA

fairisfair said:
If she is all you are looking for in a girlfriend, then you must have quit school in the 7th grade.
Scarily enough, there are probably 1000s of boys/men that dream of a little, tight, submissive 14 year old gf. :eek:
Thank god there are laws for that kind of sick behaviour.

Last edited:

geno

^i lost my virginity to her... thanks for the flame fest guys, i really needed that at this time.

I am a senior in high school, and she is a freshman :(

Last edited:

Happy Trails

geno said:
^i lost my virginity to her... thanks for the flame fest guys, i really needed that at this time.

I am a senior in high school, and she is a freshman :(
I didn't flame you.

This is serious, it is a class C felony.

That is why I advised you to tell your parents and get an attorney so you know what you are walking in to.

HappyHusband

Happy Trails said:
She is not old enough to consent.

From Washington statutes:

RCW 9A.44.079
Rape of a child in the third degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Rape of a child in the third degree is a class C felony. [1988 c 145 § 4.]
So if Geno is less than 48 months older than this girl, he just had sex with his girlfriend, but if he is more than 48 months older, then he is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree. Correct?

rmet4nzkx

HappyHusband said:
So if Geno is less than 48 months older than this girl, he just had sex with his girlfriend, but if he is more than 48 months older, then he is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree. Correct?
The age gap is a factor, we still don't know how many mionths, it can make a big diference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">