• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stamp fraud?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

orcboy822

What is the name of your state? NY

okay I think I'm the only moron that probably did this but.... here goes haha... Anyways I'm mailing a letter for my dad and he forgot to put a stamp on it so i bought 1 for him at the post office thinking ehh w/e its just a few pennies out of my pocket so i bought him it.... and it was kinda pouring down that day and i forgot my umbrella cause i was in the post office for quite some time (mailing packages too for myself) and after i endured the wonderful rain i noticed... ahh crap the sticky stamp isnt so sticky... so i glued it on the letter... lmao.... and my dad said he got some letter that says some crap about him using false/used stamps and i was like ehh? but i bought that stamp blah blah and idk wat the hell......

HomeGuru

orcboy822 said:
What is the name of your state? NY

okay I think I'm the only moron that probably did this but.... here goes haha... Anyways I'm mailing a letter for my dad and he forgot to put a stamp on it so i bought 1 for him at the post office thinking ehh w/e its just a few pennies out of my pocket so i bought him it.... and it was kinda pouring down that day and i forgot my umbrella cause i was in the post office for quite some time (mailing packages too for myself) and after i endured the wonderful rain i noticed... ahh crap the sticky stamp isnt so sticky... so i glued it on the letter... lmao.... and my dad said he got some letter that says some crap about him using false/used stamps and i was like ehh? but i bought that stamp blah blah and idk wat the hell......
**A: yah man, ehh wat the hell..........

orcboy822

hg....? and if ur refering to the way i type its... just how im use to with a keyboard... to me.. its not really completely necessary to type all perfect and stuff... and just a waste of time to and dont worry this doesnt affect my writting skills

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">