• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stat Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

truckdaddy

Recently my son was found out with having sex with his girlfrined of 5 months. Well he turned 17 in October, and his girlfriend is currently 14 turning 15 in March. She lives with her grandparents and upon finding out about this, they threatened to call cops about statitory rape on my son. I fear this may happen with a trigger happy grandpa on the other end. Any advice?

-Truck Daddy

T

truckdaddy

By The Way...

All this is taking place in the state of Kansas!

-Truck Daddy

M

marantz

ahhh same ole krap...lying trailer trash women calling on daddy to bail them out...

What evidence do you have she lied about being 14? was she a sleazy dresser with big boobs? would you or i look at her and say yeah she's 14? then make sure you get some sleazy pictures in a bikini, grabbin her crotch, stuff a NORMAL 14 year old wouldnt do.... or does she look 18?

Did she go to a different school then your son?

or did you son really know?

Last edited:
T

truckdaddy

She actually is 14, and a very nice girl to boot. She didn't go tell on him in the first place. They both willingly did this, and my son didn't get mad at her for her age. He knew the whole 5 months they were going out that she was 14. They go to the same school.

Evidentally one night my sons g/f's guardians (her grandparents) just started questioning and threatening her and stuff, and she came out and said that her and my son had had sex. And they threatened her that if she was caight with my son that they'd call the poilice on him for rape.

-Truck Daddy

H

Humble Warrior

There is no charge......he is under 18,and so is she. They are not more than four years apart,so the consent laws do not apply.......no worries. Let the kids go,and let the grandparents make jack-asses out of themselves. The only thing they will accomplish is to embarrass their little girl,and make her look bad,when you know she is a good kid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">