• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statitory rape, PLEASE HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slinkster1618

What is the name of your state? Missouri

A couple years ago me and my boyfriend had sex. He had just turned 18 two months before it happend and I was 15. It was completley consentual, there was no drugs or alchohal involved. Now, almost 2 years later, my mom wants to hold it over his head. In Missouri the age of Consent is 14 unless you are over 21, it then jumps to 17.
Since I was above the age of consent, and he was under 21 doesnt that mean there is nothing she can do about it?
:confused:

Shay-Pari'e

slinkster1618 said:
What is the name of your state? Missouri

A couple years ago me and my boyfriend had sex. He had just turned 18 two months before it happend and I was 15. Statitory rape!I

t was completley consentual, there was no drugs or alchohal involved. Now, almost 2 years later, my mom wants to hold it over his head.Good for Mom. In Missouri the age of Consent is 14 unless you are over 21, it then jumps to 17. No, the age of concent is 17 in MI.

Since I was above the age of consent, and he was under 21 doesnt that mean there is nothing she can do about it?Read above!
:/I]

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">