• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statue of limatitions???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

breezie

What is the name of your state? tennessee
ok i was wondering if anyone knew if the statue of limatitions kicks in when there is past due court cost my ole man got picked up tonight and taken to jail on past due court fines they r not gonna book him i dont think they told me in oreder to get him out just pay the amount then they also have a hold on him for another county on failure to appear in court on a $80 fine but this has been since 92 & 96 could someone help me here with some kind of info

B

breezie

this aint no warrnet he done his time and all but this is spome court cost that wasnt payed and this was in 96 and then he has failure to appear in court from another county but we have never got anything in the mail for him to appear in court and this one was in 92 and has $80 to pay

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

breezie said:
this aint no warrnet he done his time and all but this is spome court cost that wasnt payed and this was in 96 and then he has failure to appear in court from another county but we have never got anything in the mail for him to appear in court and this one was in 92 and has $80 to pay

My response:

Hey Stephen - -

And you thought that "hillbilly" could only be spoken.

Well, there's the proof, above. It can be written too!

These good ol' folks write just like they talk. Amazing!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">