• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statue of Limitations???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scarl

Can anyone please tell me the statue of limitations on criminal fraud?? My employer has accused me of helping an ex employee fraud a mortgage company, which I did not do. I was given a two-week suspension but they insist that the DA is looking into this. This incident supposedly happened back in September of 1999. I thought if this was truly happening that I would have heard something by now. Plus I truly believe that is they did have something, my employer would have fired me not given me a suspension! This whole situation just has me total frazzled. I would appreciate any help anyone could give me. I live and reside in Pennsylvania. Thanks so much! :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">