• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statures of limtations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

twocool

if u have pleaded guilty to a crime (poss. of marrijuana) before ur sentencing can u skip court and get away with it thru statures of limitation..........and if so how long is S.O.L.

i'm writing from b'ham,alabama

D

deefran

twocool said:
if u have pleaded guilty to a crime (poss. of marrijuana) before ur sentencing can u skip court and get away with it thru statures of limitation..........and if so how long is S.O.L.

i'm writing from b'ham,alabama
Okay, since I can only type this you are going to have to read this slowly, (which I'm sure will not be difficult)

Statute of limitations is only concerning the time that passes before you are CHARGED with something, you have already been charged and had a trial and are awaiting SENTENCING...which means if you leave before your sentencing you will be a fugitive of the law and it WILL NOT go away.

S

sadnblue

Deefran-

What if you have been indited and have not had you arraignment. Is there a statute of limitations on inditements?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">