• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutes of limitations / moving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zerichon

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts, crime was in NH

JUst wondering the statute of limitations was for a felony vandalism charge if there is any. Also before my friend was arrested he ended up moving to the west coast, he wants to know how far the police will pursue them. Damages totalled 500,000

seniorjudge

Q: JUst wondering the statute of limitations was for a felony vandalism charge if there is any.

A: The SOL does not run while you are out of the jurisdiction where you committed the crime. I am not exactly sure how long the SOL is for that particular felony; stand by for someone else who may know.

Q: Also before my friend was arrested he ended up moving to the west coast, he wants to know how far the police will pursue them. Damages totalled 500,000

A: If you get stopped in California and if New Hampshire wants you badly enough, you will get a free trip back North.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">