• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statutory rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

parcells

What is the name of your state? new york

i keep reading message boards about female minors. is it the same if the male is 16 and the female is 25? i was told by authorities that i must have proof that there was sexual contact between the two. what kind of proofdo i need? she already claimed that she was pregnant to try and trap him, but miraculously had a misscarriage shortly afterwards. her having his child would have been proof but it wasn't true. please help.
this woman will not leave my nephew alone.

HomeGuru

parcells said:
What is the name of your state? new york

i keep reading message boards about female minors. is it the same if the male is 16 and the female is 25? i was told by authorities that i must have proof that there was sexual contact between the two. what kind of proofdo i need? she already claimed that she was pregnant to try and trap him, but miraculously had a misscarriage shortly afterwards. her having his child would have been proof but it wasn't true. please help.
this woman will not leave my nephew alone.

**A: why hasn't the kid or his parents/guardians called the police about the sexual contact, abuse, harassment etc.?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">