• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pixiedust0904

I live in oregon and i was woundering what the statutory rape laws were and what the guidlines are for them? I kinda have a situation im 18 and i found out the guy i have been seeing is 15 and i was woundering if i could getin troubel for seeing him. I also wanna know if it is just sex that can get us in trouble or is it more then that? Thanks for all your help

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pixiedust0904 said:
I live in oregon and i was woundering what the statutory rape laws were and what the guidelines are for them? I kinda have a situation im 18 and i found out the guy i have been seeing is 15 and i was woundering if i could getin troubel for seeing him. I also wanna know if it is just sex that can get us in trouble or is it more then that? Thanks for all your help

My response:

First, you need to go back to school so you can learn how to spell. Your spelling and sentence structure are absolutely atrocious!

And, when you say, "or is it more then that?" what was the "more" you were thinking about? Some sort of fetishism?

IAAL

JETX

I hope that you saved the information that I had posted. After seeing your idiotic and juvenile response to IAAL, I decided to delete the information I had provided.

Oh, and while you are kissing things, I have something you can kiss..... my ass!

Last edited:
P

pixiedust0904

ok sorry about my sentence structure but you a freaken jerk. but anyway..we havent had sex at all and havent come even close i was just woundering if i could get in trouble for like kissing him and stuff like that. It may sound stupid to some people but i really dont know. thanks for all the help!!

H

hexeliebe

i was just woundering if i could get in trouble for like kissing him and stuff like that.
Well, that depends. If it's long, hard and wet and NOT his tongue then yes. You're busted!

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
pixiedust0904 said:
but you a freaken jerk.

========================

My response:

I think you meant to say, "but you is a freaken jerk." But, that's just my ghetto opinion of you.

IAAL
**A: IAAL, can we also get a trailer trash opinion as well?

R

Ramoth

TRailer Trash Opinion:

You one-a them, whatchucallit, frikkin jerks, ain'tchu?

O

oberauerdorf

Roger, are you commenting on the above post or posting another issue? If it's the latter, please remove this post and start a new thread.

If it's the former, you ain't seen nuthin' yet :D

S

saintroger

REPLY.

TO: Oberauerdorf

YES, I WAS TRYING TO ANSWER "PIXIEDUST" QUESTION.

RL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">