• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

svntnyrldgrl

I live in Missouri. I am seventeen years old. Is it legal for me to get pregnant by a thirty-one year old man? Let me know.

pojo2

Did he rape you or were you having a grand old time until the pregnancy and reality hit?

If the later do not demean those who have truly been raped by crying wolf after the fun is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Are Guilty

svntnyrldgrl said:
I live in Missouri. I am seventeen years old. Is it legal for me to get pregnant by a thirty-one year old man? Let me know.
Not only is it legal, is some counties it's even required. However, if he's related to you (second cousin or closer) then it's a full defense in any county.

HomeGuru

You Are Guilty said:
Not only is it legal, is some counties it's even required. However, if he's related to you (second cousin or closer) then it's a full defense in any county.
**A: correction: it is only a defense in redneck counties, not just any county.

AHA

svntnyrldgrl said:
No, he did not actually rape me, he is my boyfriend.
I believe the age of consent is 17, but if you were having sex before you turned 17, THAT is legally rape.

God bless the unfortunate baby on the way.

AHA

svntnyrldgrl said:
I am here looking for advice and answere, not sarcastic comments. Thank you.
You got answers even if they weren't what you wanted them to be.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">