• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statutory rapp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgi187

What is the name of your state?Massachusetts. My friend has been charged with something like this.
He says he dident do anything. He also has no attorney cause he refused a public defender based on advice another imate gave him about having an old public defender. Vs someone just starting out there effort to win is higher i guess and the da knows that something is better then nothing so even if he dident do some of the things he's gonna get charged with whatever goes with the deal anyways they dont have any clear evidence will he still be offered some kind of deal even without an attorney? what will happen to him if convicted of anything? level 3 automaticly. Hes in worchester county He 19 girl 14/15. He says he was being duped the hole time and never did anything she asked him for stuff and he did nothing i guess he never said anything either he was on speed and pot and could not really move she claims he was touching her on a few different day's he said he hung with her once only and was gonna roll a blunt so him and our other freind could smoke she followed him to the spot he told her a few times before to screw he never asked her for anything and he's somewhat slow the girl seems normal he says she touched him and dident really want to be touched

AHA

It doesn't matter if she started it, she's a minor and it was his responsibility to not just sit there quiet and enjoy the ride, but to say no and stay away from her.

jgi187

Right

But u have a few other guys she might have did stuff with and there in jail too. I guess some other person was there and says he dident see anything cause nothing went down and he asked her to leave aswell and she did not. The guys are not in denial of seeing her. Why would she say the guy cam in her . when he never got that far. My freind bit her neck to yeah ok i doubt it. i wish i had 50 grand for some attorney for him he would probally walk away with a dismisel i know he dident do all of that its not fair he be charged like 6/7 things all that happend in 48 hours bull. Dont u need evidence you can see and that can clearly be identifyed and know where it came from or who? all of them face up to life for just one charge 6X20 is like wow forever. A girl doesnt know what she wants at that age but she might be tempted more just to look for attention cause she was abused or around drugs this is common around here in a city. But it would be hard to resist some girl playing a horny 17 year old like i said he still did not want her he asked her to leave you cant make a girl leave so u leave and she follows you still to where ever and my buddy was not allowed in the other guys house cause of the rules of where he was staying and the girl knew that so she followed him If she starts going for you your gonna think about what to do next unless your gay. My friends not gonna leave right away when he lives 4 miles away in worchester and would have to walk. Hes gonna call someone freind cab or wait for a "bus" and that takes time. He's getting screwed. Like i said before i guess he takes speed for add or whatever and it slows him down so he's not hyper mix that with pot and he's gonna react even slower. Im no doctor but speed slows down people with add right so he could not react right away to her advances but he could have done something but what. He was just visiting his mom for a weekend and he found out when he went to court for some other minor posesion charge he was shocked and was like i dont know i never messed with some minor. I think it stinks cause he could be proved innocent if he had a lawyer who wasnt backlogged with cases like a public defender usaully is. This is a different case where a girl wants a person and the boy dont. There was no force she says. Why let the dude go down hard and ruin his life the girl is obviously a sexpot has nothing to loose shes not gonna go to jail for 20+ years the 5 dudes will. Did she say she was raped no the mother did why not let him go its an alleged rape with no real evidence come on.

Last edited:

nohr4u1yr

Our Future

I have to say... when I read or tried to read your post it made my head spin... Here's an idea!... Instead of trying to defend your child molesting friend. Go back to school and make something of yourself.

racer72

Do you know how many posts in these forums start with "my friend"? The only friend your going to have is some big guy named Bubba.

jgi187

yeah im his freind duh

Duh hes my friend git it friend and he's got more to worry about then bubba try the chow line. washington state lol what type of prisons are there ill tell ya. Pussy jails and prisons ran by screws. So dont speak i was asking what would happen to him as far as sentencing and where he would end up serving time if he goes. i dont like what is happening to him thats all. He was stupid for hanging around with a minor but its "stat" only not real rape well i say this cause everywhere its called something different picture someone holding a gun to a persons head asking for sex thats rape contact that is not wanted! She the girl wanted the contact whatever it was. What are you saying i should not try and help him. This girls reputation is so high right now i wouldent want her to be upset infact im crying with her yeah to close her legs till shes 21. Its the guys that keep touching kids and keep getting a few years only that bother me and there like 40 years old and they dont get major sentences they should know better and by that age not touch kids. When a young guy gets invovled he might not be aware of the seriousness of messing around with a young girl now there in prison. At 40 or even 80 god bless you should know that a 14/15 year old is too young and is way younger then you

Last edited:
S

seniorjudge

"...its stat only not real rape...."

You are a real sicko.

And, yes, you may quote me on that!

jgi187

lol

yeah like the girl next door that you had the hots for made it with and dident get caught are you any better then my friend?Its the people that aint been caught yet that bother me are you one of those?

Last edited:

AHA

It doesn't matter if every girl child or woman spread their legs 24/7, it doesn't give ANY man the right to have sex with her. Jesus, some men really need to start using the brain instead of relying on the mushy butt ugly frank and beans downstairs. Having some extra withered up skin hanging down between your legs is not what makes a real man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">