• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stephenk Reply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

C1ALTLAND

IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, NO HE WASNT CAUGHT WITH THE GUN. MY COUSIN TRADED HIM THE GUN AND OTHER THINGS FOR AN OLD USELESS CAR. HE ONLY KEPT THE GUN FOR LIKE A WEEK AND GAVE IT AWAY. SOMEONE ACCUSED HIM OF BREAKING INTO A HOUSE TO KEEP THEMSELVES OUT OF TROUBLE. WHEN THE HOUSE WAS BROKEN INTO, A GUN WAS TAKEN. THE DETECTIVE LEARNED FROM SOMEONE THAT THEY QUESTIONED ABOUT THE GUN MY SON HAD BREIFLY. THE GUN STOLEN WAS AN AUTOMATIC AND THE ONE MY SON HAD WAS A REVOLVER BUT THEY USED IT AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE WAS A FELON. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

stephenk

that is where you son messed up. He knew that as an ex-felon he could not be in possession of any firearm, even one with the firing pin missing. Once he told the police he did not have an automatic but had a revolver, he was guilty.

The burglary charge is something else. He pled guilty so they must have had something on him. you gotta think he may not be telling you the complete truth.

Finally, dont type in CAPS. it is like you are yelling at everyone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">