• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stolen goods

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

morg

ohio:: i am a computer repair & parts dealer at a local flea market i am a indoor vender year round my question is a couple of weeks ago i had been talking to one of the other dealers who was having a problem makeing the hours so he could open his booth so i offered to move his merchandise in with my stuff so if he could not make it i would sale it for him for a consignment fee well
he said that would be great and so last week we moved him in with us and he was going to pay a share of the rent but i find out this week that all of his merchandise is stolen and i confronted him about it and told him to get out of my booth and take his merchandise with him my question is am i still in a load of trouble ????? and if i would get a consinment agreement would that of helped me???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">