• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stolen mailbox

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

juleit91

Kentucky
I came home today to find that someone has stolen my mailbox. I called the police but they never came out to my home. I have a pretty good idea who took it and what they did with it. I want to know what I can and should do to get it back if possible or have thief pay for a new mailbox. Please help!

Proserpina

Kentucky
I came home today to find that someone has stolen my mailbox. I called the police but they never came out to my home. I have a pretty good idea who took it and what they did with it. I want to know what I can and should do to get it back if possible or have thief pay for a new mailbox. Please help!

Prove that they stole it, and then sue them in small claims court.

Afterthought: You might want to report this to the postal service, too. Theft of mail being a federal offense carrying hefty penalties!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">