• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stolen motorcycle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
So how about I used to have a motorcycle, and at the time my ex room-mate and I werent getting along at all. Well I ended up moving into my own apartment and the ex- room-mate would always stalk me and follow me to my apartment. So about a month after living there, my motorcycle was stolen. Its all been caught on film and i recognized 2 of the people who were involved. However, the motorcycle hasnt been found, and the 2 individuals were asked about it but denied it (of course) and the police closed the case. How is this possible if i can clearly identify these 2 people and they just get away with it? It just doesnt make any sense. They said if they ever find the bike, then they'll call me, but until then consider it a loss. ????????????????

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
So how about I used to have a motorcycle, and at the time my ex room-mate and I werent getting along at all. Well I ended up moving into my own apartment and the ex- room-mate would always stalk me and follow me to my apartment. So about a month after living there, my motorcycle was stolen. Its all been caught on film and i recognized 2 of the people who were involved. However, the motorcycle hasnt been found, and the 2 individuals were asked about it but denied it (of course) and the police closed the case. How is this possible if i can clearly identify these 2 people and they just get away with it? It just doesnt make any sense. They said if they ever find the bike, then they'll call me, but until then consider it a loss. ????????????????
How is it you can recognize them , but the police can not ID them ?

Sue the bad guys .

because i work with the people, thats how i know them.... i dont understand why the police wont arrest them and do something about it.... should i just take them to court over it then?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">