• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Strong Arm & Extorsion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Turtle1

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Massachussetts.

I am currently on Probabtion until May 2006 for a Strong Arm and Extorsion charge. I recently spoke with my p.o. and he stated that if our next interview lasts for more than 15 minutes that I am in trouble then he hung up on me. I do owe money to the court from previous months. In anyone's opinion, what might happen. :cool:

Some Random Guy

As you are finding out, the way to keep your PO happy is to not annoy him or waste his time. Pay the court, keep in good standing at your job and don't get in any more legal trouble.

Your next phone call with him should take about a minute: "All of by court obligaitons are current. I am still employed. I have not been arrested or even received a parking ticket."

And your PO will love you, or at least tolerate you.

You will start to get in trouble if your PO thinks it will be less of a hassle to violate you than to keep dealing with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">