• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

this is stupid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

orcboy822

What is the name of your state? NY

okay I heard of this incident happened like.... a year or 2 ago... and its true anyways heres the story... i heard that a robber of some sort was trying to rob someone's house (obviously) and then they slipped or tripped over something.... and hurt themselves pretty badly that their hospital fees were about... 300-700 dollars and they SUED the person who they were robbing for their injuries and won! how did they win! i mean... theyre tresspassing... not only that... they're robbing the poor person's house... and they shouldn't have even been there...

okay I heard of this incident happened like.... a year or 2 ago... and its true anyways heres the story... i heard that a robber of some sort was trying to rob someone's house (obviously) and then they slipped or tripped over something.... and hurt themselves pretty badly that their hospital fees were about... 300-700 dollars and they SUED the person who they were robbing for their injuries and won! how did they win! i mean... theyre tresspassing... not only that... they're robbing the poor person's house... and they shouldn't have even been there..

yup, your interpretation was on point. Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">