• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Summons Error

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JHarman16

What is the name of your state? Tennessee
I recently received a court summons for underage consumption and possession but on the summons for the police officer left of some information this is what it says "The undersigned Officers Name further states that he/she has just and reasonable grounds to believe and does believe, that the person named above committed the offense herein set forth, contrary to the law. This 20 day of Feb. 04 Time 2140 PM Having been duly sworn I do hereby attest that the above is a true and complete copy of the original citation, and that the information contained therein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Sworn to and subscribed before me this ______ day of ______ _______ Officers Signature and his id number.

_____ represents unfilled blanks.
Thanks for any help with this and any solution
I can scan the actual summons if needed

mykoleary

racer72 said:
And did you have a question?
I think it was:

"I committed a crime, but ------ who was part of arressting me forget to dot the i in his signature, can I get out of my punishment because of this? I'm a really nice person and didn't mean to shoot that kid, but I've attoned and don't think I should suffer, so I can get out of this because there's a blank on the page right???"

Some advice buddy, give it up! If you don't want to be punished, stop breaking the damn law!!!

J

JHarman16

Just asking for some advice I thought that some people might be a little more grown up and give some decent advice since this is a forum about questions but I guess you are all a little to immature for that and you need to get off your high horses and try to help somebody rather then trying to berate them with stupid comments.
Also i was just wondering if i had a chance to get out of it

HomeGuru

JHarman16 said:
Just asking for some advice I thought that some people might be a little more grown up and give some decent advice since this is a forum about questions but I guess you are all a little to immature for that and you need to get off your high horses and try to help somebody rather then trying to berate them with stupid comments.
Also i was just wondering if i had a chance to get out of it
**A: grown up did you say? You are the one that needs to grow up kid. You are under the age of consent AND drinking and doing drugs. And you must now go to court. Who's immature now kid?

J

JHarman16

NO drugs I am not an idiot and I hope if you are a lawyer you don't tell you clients the stuff you tell the people on this board
And people do things that they regret and wish never happened but for a lot of people court happens by accident or misfortune and people just want honest advice

Last edited:
J

JHarman16

The technical term for this is "getting caught". [/QUOTE]

Thanks for that insight it was really helpful and accomplished alot

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">