• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Summons for urinating in public New York City

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pronto

What is the name of your state? NY

Recieved a ticket (summons) for urinating in public. Is this considered a non-criminal violation?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Pronto said:

"Recieved a ticket (summons) for urinating in public. Is this considered a non-criminal violation?"

===================================

My response:

No, it's not a criminal violation - - especially in the office of FreeAdvice contributor, "DNR" aka "ParalegalBoy". The guy is swimming in piss all day long.

IAAL

L

Legacy1958

I'm in Va. and my daughter went through the same thing. Instead of embarrassing herself by going to court, she paid it out of court. Its almost like a speeding ticket. No, there no type of charge.

H

hmmbrdzz

I was thrown up ON by a Lieutenant when I worked the prison.

People who relieve themselves on the streets, or in alleys, or behind corners -- I just don't get it. Must be a New York thing because the two notes I've read on this board regarding urinating in public were from New York (oh... now there is one from VA). Well -- the ones asking "legal advice" about pi**ing in public were from New York. Jeez. The only way it's like a speeding ticket is that BOTH are illegal. But then again, some in NY love to speed, too.

Speed to the nearest toilet to relieve yourself or else pay the fine when you choose to relieve yourself in public places.

hmmbrdzz

H

hmmbrdzz

It was a real bad scene, Slam. I felt sorry for him afterwards. Here was this tough, top Lt. tossing his cookies on ME. Oh what the body will do when it has to do it.

hmmbrdzz

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Pronto said:

Recieved a ticket (summons) for urinating in public. Is this considered a non-criminal violation?

TOP 10 Reasons For Urinating On The Streets Of New York - -

NUMBER 10: Your son was caught switching the Gatorade with urine samples.

NUMBER 9: Your son said to the cop, "Hey, you were walking in my bathroom, so I thought I'd piss on your sidewalk."

NUMBER 8: He didn't know that urine in New York City gutters flows counterclockwise.

NUMBER 7: Before being arrested, he read the new signs: "Subway Closed - - Please Urinate On Sidewalks".

NUMBER 6: Someone called the cops because his urine smelled like liquid trout.

NUMBER 5: His urine looks suspicously like St. Patrick's Day beer.

NUMBER 4: While pissing and chasing a woman running down the sidewalk, he kept yelling at her, "Hey, lady, there's urine on your dress, there's urine on your dress!"

NUMBER 3: Your son was practicing for his Broadway part in the hit #1 play called, "In A Men's Room Doing Favors For Drifters".

NUMBER 2: Your son kept repeating, "Hey, isn't this entire place a toilet?"

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Reason For Urinating On The Streets Of New York - -

The Canadian side of Niagra Falls is beautiful and pristine, while the New York side is 100% urine.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">