• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Supplying Alcohol to minors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sbrunswick

Michigan, My friend who is going to collage full time, he has 4 roommates, everyone who lives in his house is under the age of 21, however they have friends who are, one of his 21 year old friends left some liquor at his house.
later that same night he had a study group going on they were all upstairs when one of the girls in the group went downstairs found the liquor, by the time she found her way back upstairs she was hammered and puking everywhere she texted one of her friends to come pick her up. later that night she ended up going to the hospital and now my friends in some deep trouble there trying to get him for supplying alcohol to minors when hes under 21 the liquor the girl basically stole was not even his if anyone has any advice i could give him or what kind of options do you think he could have in this situation it would be really helpful thanks in advanced.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">