• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Supplying alcohol to minors?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsmit1133

I live in pennsylvania. I was up at college and i went to pick up 2 cases of beer for my apartment, one of my friends who was underage drove to the beer distributor since he had no alcohol in his system. Some of his friends also came for the ride who were also underage and had not been drinking. I went to the distributor got the cases and when i went to leave i couldnt walk down the steps holding both cases since i had high heels on and i was afraid I was going to drop the cases down the steps or i was going to fall. The one kid got out and helped put the cases in the car and i carried one to the front where i was sitting. We got pulled over and he gave everyone in the car citations.
The boy who helped me carry the beer got possesion.
The other kid in the backseat got possesion.
The driver got transporting alcohol as a minor.
They told me im lucky and they didnt want to ruin my life so I did not get in trouble.

My friends now want me to go to court to help fight their charges. My question is should I go to court or can they put this all on me??

CdwJava

You might want to consult legal counsel before even appearing as a witness! If these guys have attorneys that know of your involvement in supplying the booze it is likely they will have no problem throwing you down to save their clients.

Consult legal counsel if you get subpoenaed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">