• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

taking halftime away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cassandra71201

What is the name of your state? california, my husband had a outdate of febuary 27 his halftime outdate and now the prisontearchers are doing a law suite so they took his half time away are they allowed to do that?what can i do?
thankyou
cassandra

HomeGuru

cassandra71201 said:
What is the name of your state? california, my husband had a outdate of febuary 27 his halftime outdate and now the prisontearchers are doing a law suite so they took his half time away are they allowed to do that?what can i do?
thankyou
cassandra
**A: I was lucky and got to watch the halftime. Now I know why some people call the tv the boob tube.

calatty

The prison can't take his halftime away IF he is entitled to it. For some crimes, the inmate is entitled to halftime under the law, and for others the inmate only gets 15%. Sometimes prisons make mistakes and think that an inmate is entitled to halftime, but when they review his sentence before his release, they realize he isn't. If you tell me what the crime was, I can tell you if he is entitled to halftime.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Oh, please, CalAtty!

Why are you helping another criminal to get back out onto the streets and neighborhoods? The only thing you can possibly do is give this woman firepower, and we, as a society, don't want this prisoner out.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">