• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

teacher threatened by a parent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

georgia teacher

What is the name of your state? Georgia
I am an elementary school teacher. Recently, I was threatened by a parent. She cursed me out and said she would whoop my a**. Our school detective went to her home to tell her that she could no longer come onto school property and a letter was sent to her through certified mail saying she would be arrested for illegal trespassing if she came to the school. Within the next week, she returned to the school building twice, but was not arrested either time. Is there anything I can or should do?

outonbail

georgia teacher said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia
I am an elementary school teacher. Recently, I was threatened by a parent. She cursed me out and said she would whoop my a**. Our school detective went to her home to tell her that she could no longer come onto school property and a letter was sent to her through certified mail saying she would be arrested for illegal trespassing if she came to the school. Within the next week, she returned to the school building twice, but was not arrested either time. Is there anything I can or should do?

If it were me, I'd give her an "F"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">