• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

technology harrassment ?

• Thread starter justwonderin212
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justwonderin212

What is the name of your state? New York

Well basically I reset my ex gf's hotmail email account, obtained the password that it was reset to then obtained her current boyfriend's email address. Then I emailed her current boyfriend consensual sexual pics and video of my ex. I also explained that we were both with her at the same time. I don't think that my ex really knows that I reset her password to her email account. Am i criminally liable for anything ?

Also I filed an aggravated harrassment complaint against my ex gf. And if she contacts me in any way, the police tell me that they can lock her up. I anticipate her getting really angry for my actions and this is why I did this.

Would this be considered harrassment ? It was only 1 email and it was not threatening. Will charges be brought up against me ?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

So, you just can't seem to "let go", eh Psycho?

Typical New Yorker garbage. Don't involve this site with your petty hormonal problems.

IAAL

J

justwonderin212

i was the one who "let go." i left her for another girl! i did all of this to note the fact that my ex is a scandalous chick.

i asked for legal advice, not stupid comments.

stephenk

ooooooooooooh, are you in big trouble!

just wait till the court finds out what you did. you can anticipate a restraining order against you in the future.

loser.

J

justwonderin212

stephenk said:
ooooooooooooh, are you in big trouble!

just wait till the court finds out what you did. you can anticipate a restraining order against you in the future.

loser.
how can they find out ? thers no need to hav a restraining order filed b/c i had no intent of annoying or harrasing nor is this a patterned behavior. is this a legal forum ? some of the responses have been less than helpful

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

We're not going to assist some stupid, idiot New Yorker with a psychotic hormonal problem.

You'll find out when the law catches up to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">