• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

telephone harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kewpe

What is the name of your state? PA

I am being investigated for telephone harassment that I did not do. The problem is that there is one incident where I supposively called this person's work. Now, there is a second incident where I supposively called this person's home. I have spoken to an attorney but I think he feels this is such a small issue. I haven't been actually charged and at this point the police have no proof. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

H

hexeliebe

Learn how to spell and quit making harrassing phone calls.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kewpe said:
What is the name of your state? PA

I am being investigated for telephone harassment that I did not do. The problem is that there is one incident where I supposively called this person's work. Now, there is a second incident where I supposively called this person's home. I have spoken to an attorney but I think he feels this is such a small issue. I haven't been actually charged and at this point the police have no proof. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

My response:

Since you haven't been charged yet, what "advice" were you looking to receive?

When you've been arrested and charged, then come back.

IAAL

K

kewpe

thanks

Hey, thanks for noticing the errors in spelling. I thought this was a legal advice web site not an english web site. Maybe you could learn to read and you would see that I am innocent!

H

hexeliebe

If you're innocent then why worry?

And by the way, spelling counts when you come to a board like this and expect us to understand you.

REALITY CHECK!

K

kewpe

to I am always liable

I'd like to be prepared for whatever is going to happen. I am looking for advice to see what I can do maybe to proof my case. I am in the process of documenting my time so I have alibies but I want to cover all ends. I didn't do it but it is really making it look like it was me. At this point, there are no phone records proving I am making these calls.

H

hexeliebe

will you get a life? The burden of proof is not on you but the police or whomever is making the charges against you.

and it's prove my case, not Proof...that's what you do with photos or publication galleys. :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: thanks

kewpe said:
Hey, thanks for noticing the errors in spelling. I thought this was a legal advice web site not an english web site.

MY RESPONSE: Hexie is correct. It's all about effective communication. That's why you went to school - - right?

Maybe you could learn to read and you would see that I am innocent!

MY RESPONSE: What did you write in your post that would make us believe you're innocent? That's what courts are for - - right?

You asked for "advice" and, as yet, there is none to give because you haven't been arrested and charged with anything.

What did you have in mind?

IAAL

K

kewpe

Well sorry about the spelling then. I have never been in a criminal investigation for one. Then when you have 2 different cops from 2 separate stations, it makes me worry. I have small children and I worry about them. This is putting stress on me and my family and I didn't do anything. Sometimes innocent people get framed or accused of things they didn't do.

H

hexeliebe

CHILL ALREADY!!!

geeez, If and when you get charged with a crime then come back. In the meantime, please take a chill pill.

stephenk

so do you know this person that was being victimized by the two calls?

can you think of why you would be targeted for investigation? the police must have something on you regarding these calls. they just dont pick names out of the phone book and decide to investigate.

Jeter

You're guilty. You're going to jail. You know it. i know it. Stop hiding. that's why you're nervous. only guilty people get paranoid like that. COME CLEAN!!! I SAID COME CLEAN! You wanna prepare for what's going to happen? Lock yourself in the closet all day long. You're goin down!

K

kewpe

I just want to say I didn't do it. The reason I am being blamed for these calls at this point is because I do know this woman and we don't like each other. The police have no evidence and they aren't going to find any but sometimes I have seen innocent people get framed or even proven guilty. I have alibis for all the timing.

I came to this board to ask questions and to get advice. Some of you people are so ignorant I am sorry to even have crossed paths with you. If this isn't an advice board and just a place to cut people down who ask questions, then I am sorry I came here.
For those people who actually gave any advice, thanks.

D

dyinginside

Well, kew you act as if you murdered someone or something.
Your just talking about phone calls LMAO but your talking all about alibis and stuff..I MEAN hello?!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">