• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terrorist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sdc12270

In 1995 my sister and I help put a man in prison for armed robbery. From prion, this same man wrote to me saying crypticlly that he planned on getting me when he gets out in March 2003. I gav the letters to the police but they told me until he acts they can do nothing.
I am legally blnd, in very poor health, and am basically defenseless. I do own a gun. I know this man means everything he wrote ("I've been working out in the yard so I will be plenty strong when I get out..." & "You know I won't forget you...") etc.
I am terrified! I only have a year left. I believe he will end my life. Can the FBI help me disappear? I didn't show the letters to the prison officials because I didn't want to make this man any angier.
PLEASE help me...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">