• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terroristic threatening in KY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RhegedsRhiannon

I am acquainted with a person who was recently expelled from his high school for terroristic threatening and inciting panic. I believe that terroristic threatening is a misdemeanor in Kentucky, and I am curious as to how severe the punishment will be if criminal charges are pressed against him. He is 14 years old and has no previous record. The terroristic threatening charge came about after he posted disguised pictures of several people on his website and called them "haters". I personally do not believe that this constitutes terroristic threatening, however, since he was expelled for that reason and I am afraid that he will have criminal charges pressed against him, I need to know the best and worst case scenarios. If anyone can help me, please contact me as soon as possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">