• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BufordTJustice

im 18 years old from utah. my friends asked me to help them pick up a four-wheeler from their friends house. after that, i left for the weekend. i come back and the friend that was holding the four-wheeler is in prison. it turns out that a four-wheeler was stolen. i had no idea. my friends parents tell me that i have a warrent. my mom calls the cops and they won't tell us anything over the phone. no police have shown up on our doorstep for over 2 hours. i hear that the charges are trespassing, theft, and something else but i can't remember the other charges. do i need to get a lawer? should i go to school?

stephenk

consult with an attorney. the attorney may be able to arrange for you to turn yourself in and expedite bail for your release.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">