• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

theft by check 1,500-20k

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cautiondeb

What is the name of your state?texas i gave my boyfriend a singed check he went and got two vehcials with it well a few months later i took one of them back to the owner because i couldnt pay for them i had some money coming but it wasnt soon eugh well after another call from the owner he said sale it for him ,with the unstanding that i was to try to sell the other one well i didnt sell it but i did take it back to them a month later ( hoping all was done with it because the owner had both cars back actlly in better shape than what i had gotten them in anyways about 5 or 6 months after that i was arrested and charged with theft not less than 1,500 but not more than 20k well i went to talk to a lawyer he said that he would try to get it dismissed well that didnt happen he said the DA wouldnt do that but he offered 2 1/2 years probaition 180 cumity serves 500 fine plus court cost and perfider judfiction i am not sure what i need to do because i dont trust the lawyer i got i thought when the stuff was returned that would be all said and done :confused:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">