• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

theft of illegal items

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trplefelon

What is the name of your state? CA

charged with burglary of illegal items. victim cannot provide proof of medical license; hence money and drugs not legit. does the status of the victim and the items stolen have impact on charges and sentencing?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

trplefelon said:
What is the name of your state? CA

charged with burglary of illegal items. victim cannot provide proof of medical license; hence money and drugs not legit. does the status of the victim and the items stolen have impact on charges and sentencing?

My response:

Why are you so god-damned stupid? If you weren't, you wouldn't be a god-damned criminal.

Go to jail, will you? That's where you're most comfortable.

IAAL

trplefelon

incompitent low lifes stay away.. i need legitimate advice

ok first of all.. these are not my crimes committed. just trying to find information pertaining to a loved one. second of all, apparently you dont know the sentencing techniques very well. because the nature of the crime does have a huge impact. up to 8 additional yrs can be added just for the victim being of importance or authority. or by the location of the crime. so please dont bother responding when u dont know ****. and third and finally, i still dont understand why you low life trifflins sit on here and badger people with your **** talking; if you dont have advice that is related to the questions or topics listed, then leave it be. is your life really that lame?

I ASK THAT ANY OF YOU WHO APPLY TO MY JUST-PREVIOUS COMMENTS STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MESSAGE BOARDS.

thank you

and anyone who might have some knowledge of this type of case; please reply with any information or thoughts.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I don't like criminals. I'm so happy to read that your "loved one" could, and most probably will, get 8 MORE years! Good.

Anyone who "loves" a criminal deserves whatever happens!

IAAL

HomeGuru

trplefelon said:
ok first of all.. these are not my crimes committed. just trying to find information pertaining to a loved one. second of all, apparently you dont know the sentencing techniques very well. because the nature of the crime does have a huge impact. up to 8 additional yrs can be added just for the victim being of importance or authority. or by the location of the crime. so please dont bother responding when u dont know ****. and third and finally, i still dont understand why you low life trifflins sit on here and badger people with your **** talking; if you dont have advice that is related to the questions or topics listed, then leave it be. is your life really that lame?

I ASK THAT ANY OF YOU WHO APPLY TO MY JUST-PREVIOUS COMMENTS STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MESSAGE BOARDS.

thank you

and anyone who might have some knowledge of this type of case; please reply with any information or thoughts.
**A: here are my thoughts as requested.

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU DUMB CRIMINAL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">