• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is ther a time limitation for an arrainment date?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

texasgirl711

What is the name of your state? Texas

I have been arrested on a felony charge on 9/10/04. I was bailed out before I turned myself in and have not spoken to a D.A. or a judge at all. I do have a lawyer and he just tells me to calm down, and that time is a good thing etc. But what I'd like to know is: Is there a time limitation for the courts to set an arrainment or court date in the state of Texas? Also the courts have lost 5 District Attorney's and conveniently "Can not find my file", for my lawyer to review, my lawyer consideres this a good thing but my life is hanging in limbo here and I would love resolve. I would love to here any and all thoughts on this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">