• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

they stole my life

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camero94

What is the name of your state? ga i have had three cars stolen from me.These people whom I know and thought were my friends took all my personal files with my birth cert. My little girls important paper work, my buisness paper work, titles to more than 50 cars, camera, breifcase, land deeds house ownership . you name it they took it. I have a witness that saw them take the cars. They even took tools from my shop. welders, car haulers. Then got a power of attorney and forged my boyfriends name saying he gave them permission to come get all this stuff because he was going to jail, and was on the run and they knew there was nothing he could do because he could not come home. And then he was in a wreck and they thought he was injured bad, so thats when they came in for the kill. They knew I was not home except for my brother they tricked him and told him we knew they were coming over to pick up some things for my boyfriend, since he was going to jail and it would be safe. But when he found out he told them to take everything back to my home in which they did not. So I was mad as hell and called the cops, because I did not understand why these so called friends were taking my cars and coming into my home and stealing. So when I called the cops they were more interested in where my boyfriend was then my things being taken. He never wrote a report when he came to my house. He said there was no crime as far as he was concerned, because the cars were my boyfriends and you cant report someone else things stolen. But what about coming into my home, and taking my whole filing cabinet my personal documents, proof of ownership paper work, my camera and ect. Is this legal can the police do this to me they wont help at all. The cop will not make a report. I thought if you call 911 there has to be a report made is this true?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

camero94 said:
What is the name of your state? ga i have had three cars stolen from me these people whom i know and thought were my friends took all my personal files with my birth cert. my little girls important paper work my buisness paper work titles to more than 50 cars camera breifcase land deeds house ownership . you name it they tookit i have a witness and they even took tools from my shop welders car haulers then got a power of attorney and forged my boyfriends name saying he gave them permissionto come get all this stuff because he was going to jail and was on the run and they knew there was nothing he could do because he could not come home and then he was in a wreck and they thought he was injured bad so thats when they came in for the kill they knew iwas not home except for my brother they tricked him and told him we knew they wee coming over to pick up some things for my boyfriend since he was going to jail and it would be safe but when he found out he told them to take everything back to my home in which they did not so i was mad as hell and called the cops because i did not understand why these so called friends were taking my cars and coming into my home and stealing so when i called the cops they were more interested in where my boyfriend was then my things being taken he never wrote a report when he came to my house he said there was no crime as far as he was concerned because the cars were my boyfriends but what about coming into my home and taking my whole filing cabinet my personal documents proof of ownership paper work my camera and ect. is this legal can the police do this to me they wont help at all the cop will not make a report i thought if you call 911 there has to be a report made is this true

**A: no, it's not true.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Camero, you can write, and write, and write until you're blue in the face, but no one is going to respond to you.

Until you learn proper sentence structure, grammar (such as periods), and making paragraphs between thoughts, we're not going to go crazy reading your stuff.

So, if your post is important to you, then do us a favor and write so it's easy to read.

IAAL

C

Caleno

Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets the grease. I would pursue this and request a theft report be filed and you think you know who did this. Keep pursuing all options of where you can report this. Call your County Title department and ask them what you need to do.

Take the most serious of documents first and go from there.

If your brother's name was forged have your brother pursue forgery charges and report as well.

With all that information they can do much damage. Ask your local law enforcement what you can do regarding titles and such being stolen..

Don't let this go and don't feel helpless. Make some noise and keep pushing.

Just an opinion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">