• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Threat on lives, breaking and entering, domestic disputes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WarrenMs

Anaheim, California. About 4 months ago my mother-in-laws stepson intentionally started a dispute with me. Yelling and it eventually led to him threatening my life, my husbands, and my sister-in-law's. We called the police, all they did was talk. He claims that I started it, and has two people who agree with him. Only one of which was present, across the street and a brother to the offender. He wrote 'FAG' on my husbands hood, and just recently I found it written inside the locked car on the dashboard. He also is known to smoke marijuana (his room smells of it and he in in posession of a bong). His stepmother has been continually harrassed by him and his father will not ask him to leave the house. The offender is 18 years of age. She know feels it necessary to keep a can of pepper spray with her at all times in her own home. What are the possible actions I can take to protect my mother-in-law from any danger?

M

Mikedani

There really isn’t much that you can do. You’re not responsible to handle this situation. Your Stepmother needs to lay down the law to her Son, this behavior will not be tolerated. This 18 year old needs to be accountable for his actions and if he don’t like the rules…time to go out into the real world and find out what its like to live on his own. As far as drug are concerned, Dad needs to go through his room and get rid of everything. If Dad doesn’t step up to the plate, she needs to kick them all out or move.
They let this Kid get way out of hand and created a monster.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">