• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

time vs drug treatment for first time offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pleatha311972

What is the name of your state? missouri. I am facing felony theft charges. This would be my first offence. The prosecutor wants me to do 120 in the womens correctional facility. I am a drug addict and made a mistake due to my addiction. I'm begging them for trestment...no go. What are my options? how can I get them to help me?
:( Seriously. I am not looking for sympathy from the court,merely for an opportunity to be rehabilitated so that I may restore my ability to be a productive member of society. I screwed up. I am 31 w/ child and dont need to go live with others that are as if not more screwed up than myself. It only seems rational to me that an extencive treatment facility whose occupants are seeking help or giving it would be more productive than introducing me to a bunch of felons

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pleatha311972 said:
What is the name of your state? missouri. I am facing felony theft charges. This would be my first offence. The prosecutor wants me to do 120 in the womens correctional facility. I am a drug addict and made a mistake due to my addiction. I'm begging them for trestment...no go. What are my options? how can I get them to help me?
:(

My response:

You ARE getting treatment! Jail is a wonderful form of treatment. That's what jail is for - - to teach you a life lesson, and to keep you away from drugs. What better treatment is there?

I guarantee you that within those 4 months behind bars, and not getting any drugs, you'll be "dry as a bone" by the time you get out.

And maybe, you'll gain a few pounds and not look like some scrawny ugly old core, like you do now.

Believe me, it's a good thing for you, and for society, that you'll be locked up.

Say hello to "Big Sheila" for me when you're in. She a lovely 279 pound lesbian who likes "fish".

Good luck.

IAAL

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Signs You're Having Drug Withdrawals While In Jail - -

NUMBER 10: You find yourself thinking, "Andy Rooney isn't such a bad looking guy."

NUMBER 9: Um, damn, I lost my train of thought!

NUMBER 8: You start having "sex dreams" about a former sweathog from "Welcome Back Kotter."

NUMBER 7: Your pee is in every color of the rainbow.

NUMBER 6: Drug arrests dramatically decline when your ass is in jail.

NUMBER 5: You have a sweat-filled nightmare of Julia Child leading police on a high-speed drug-fueled car chase.

NUMBER 4: Last night while you were tossing in your bunk-bed, you said the "F" word three times, which is not nearly enough.

NUMBER 3: Rule number 1, inmates aren't allowed to do drugs unless they bring enough to go around.

NUMBER 2: In jail, there's no drug dealers selling "nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, achy, stuffy-head, fever, so you can rest" crack.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Sign You're Having Drug Withdrawals While In Jail - -

You scream at the guards, "No hookers, no x-rated movies, no drug dealers - - this place sucks!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">